Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > General game discussion > RPing

Old 06-18-2008, 05:30 PM   #51
MeTal CaNdYcaNe
Foxy gal meow meow

Tournaments Won: 2

((I'm going to assume you immediately fired the gun ;]))

The man spoke.
"My Commander won't forgive me for this," he said.
"Adirae. Jeriah. You insist on know my intent, on knowing why I wish to purchase those weapons." An eerie smile was pasted to his jaw. he reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun, and he said "Allow me to show you!" as he pointed it square between her eyes.

"Oh, doesn't this look familiar" She said, eyes wide. One of her mothers various boyfriend's had put a gun to her temple once. Very luckily for her, and much to his dismay, it wasn't loaded. Something told her this madman's was, though.

She tried to dodge, but knew what was coming. Searing pain ripped at her left shoulder as the bullet entered, blood beginning to seep into her clothing. She stumbled and fell, blinded by pain. She felt a body next to her, it must have been the clumsy man...

She saw Jeriah rushing towards her through half lidded eyes. She felt so...tired...but she managed "That wasn't...*grunt* an answer." and then she felt everything around her slowly fading.

((You can do whatever you want Dudeo, but if you don't stick around I really won't have anywhere to go with this. I need a connection to the spirit world somehow ;D))
MeTal CaNdYcaNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 06:14 PM   #52
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Honestly, I didn't expect you to take a bullet. I was thinking gussa or Dudeo would save you or something. Eh, whatever. =P
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 08:34 PM   #53
MeTal CaNdYcaNe
Foxy gal meow meow

((Mwah ha ha. This way Dudeo is morally obligated to stay behind and help. Or you know, you could feel all guilty ;D)
Old 06-19-2008, 05:28 AM   #54
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho View Post
Honestly, I didn't expect you to take a bullet. I was thinking gussa or Dudeo would save you or something. Eh, whatever. =P
((i was intending to do that ut if she insists, ill just have to come in and defend her after she gets shot))

Rayne had witnessed the entire scene right up until the gunshot. after that he knew he could no longer just stand by. he constantly tried to hide but couldnt deny the fact that Rayne did have a scrap of a conciense inside him.
"VERY CORAGEOUS AND BRAVE OF YOU THERE VARGAN" he spoke. drawing the crowds attention s he stapped out.
"you had absolutely every right to shoot that poor girl in the shoulder. self defense right? she was obviously about to attack you. and a little woman like her against a huge feller like you, you didn't stand a chance. so good on you for resorting to a gun. courageous indeed" the sarchasm in his voice was just at a perfect level. not enough to be annoying but just enough to get the point across. he reached the point where the girl had stood before she fell. he looked at Varghan. both knew the script in this situation

"just know that i wont be taken down by a bullet". there was no sarcasm in his voice this time.

a wind picked up... this wasnt accidental either. Rayne was warming up. he knew what was coming next. or at least he had a pretty good idea that it involved violence. he needed to warm up and slowly the wind was getting faster and faster...
gussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:45 AM   #55
MeTal CaNdYcaNe
Foxy gal meow meow

Adirae somehow managed to stay awake, but barely coherent. Through her fragmented conscience she grabbed a name. "Varghan...weird..." she also registered a new voice. "wonder who...that is..." She slowly thought to herself.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #56
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

((No time for plot reiteration... Assume I've been creeping up on Varghan. Sorry, been offline for a while. Else I would have caught the bullet.))

Kaede was inches from "Varghan". He took a peek at the girl, who was quickly losing consiousness. She was in good hands, though. The merchant would take care of her.

Kaede was intrigued by the situation unfolding before his eyes. A new character had arrived on the scene and was displaying some top-level power. There was no reason for Kaede to be involved in the situation now, but he was too close now to simply back down and watch. Varghan was his.

Kaede could feel the wind picking up. He suddenly was reminded of long ago.
He looked at the new guy again. Could it be..? Kaede would ask later.

With a sudden rushing force, Kaede activated his Reiki pores. A quarter of full power would do. He whipped around Varghan, standing side-to-side with the wind guy.

"Your power is too fierce," Kaede said to the wind guy. "It will damage quite a bit of this area, even if you win. Stand back."

Then addressing Varghan: "Hi. Want to dance?"
Dudeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:13 PM   #57
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

(OOC: I'd actually love to have some huge fight scene, but I have no idea how Reiki could be applied in combat, and you haven't mentioned any other powers. Besides that, Varghan is a smart enough guy to know his limits. The current numbers are five (merchant, his guards, Kaede, and Rayne) on one (Varghan). So, Varghan is gonna try and gtfo. Sorry to disappoint.)

The bullet easily ripped through her shoulder, and the crowd dispersed quickly, screaming, calling for help, all of them desperate to get away now that there was a threat. Adirae collapsed to the ground and Jeriah rushed to her side. Even in her pain and the likely oncoming shock, she managed to mouth off one more time. Stupid girl. He doubted her death, and considered shooting her again, but he really didn't have the time or ammo to waste.
Off to his side, a former bystander decided to take action. A boy whom he'd run into before named Rayne. His sarcasm was as prevalent as ever as he attempted to taunt Varghan.
"I don't have time for this," Varghan muttered to himself. "I was supposed to be headed back to the clan HQ..."
As the wind picked up, the klutz from before took to Rayne's side; Varghan hadn't noticed until now that the man was so very close to him. He could have thrown a sucker punch and really got things going, but Varghan supposed he was too smart for something like that after considering the difference in size.
To his front, Jeriah tended to the girl while his two guards stood in front of him, custom SMG's pointed in Varghan's direction. Things certainly weren't going in his favor.
"Hi. Want to dance?"
Varghan tilted his head to the side slightly, revealing his madman's grin to Rayne and his new found partner. "Certainly."
He sprinted away from the klutz and Rayne while firing on the two things he had hoped he could kill-the guards. Each took a shot to the face before they had time to react, but neither went down. They were unfamiliar creatures, so they may have had strong regenerative powers; at the least though, they seemed to be blinded by the sudden wave of blood washing over them, as well as the pain.
A good start. Varghan turned to the other two, gun in hand, just in time to see the klutz was already on top of him.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #58
gabrielwhist
Banned

The pixies let their arrows fly, the small but deadly missiles swarming at Drake like bees. Spinning, Drake summoned as much magic as he could, pulling all the missiles into a wind tunnel, which he directed at the Kitsune swordsman, taking two down with the deadly barrage. The third was just out of reach, and upon seeing his comrades fall he swore and lunged at Drake snarling. Drake flipped over his head, blasting him with a concentrated sound wave. It wasn't lethal, but it would knock him down and keep him there until his eardrums adjusted and he could balance again. As Drake landed the elf knights charged him, from four sides. Pulling his sword out, Drake dropped and rolled towards the one on his right, widely slashing with his sword as he stood, cutting all four of the gryphons legs off. The beast hit the ground and skid, breaking its neck as its head caught on the earth, the rider was catapulted off the creature, and quite probably died himself. The gryphons sliding corpse wiped out the left elf knight and his gryphon as well, not killing them but slowing them down for a good while. As Drake completed his rotation and righted himself, he faced two elf knights who had changed direction and were charging at him, side by side, as well as a verifiable army of pixies. "Shit." Drake muttered. Stabbing his sword into the ground, he focused all of his energy on reaching the resonant frequency of the ground, reaching it he withdrew his sword, and with the aide of wind, flipped up unto a tree branch a ways away, just as the ground disintegrated into a sink pit of sand, pulling the remaining two knights in, and the resulting sand flying in the air momentarily blinding the pixies. Drake took off running through the trees, leaping from branch to branch, higher and higher. Drake had exhausted a large supply of energy, and didn't know how much longer he could keep going. Breaking through the forest canopy as he ran, a sword sliced across his back, and Drake cried out in pain, twisting as he fell through the air to see his attacker. A gryphon mounted elf knight. It appeared one of the three surviving ones had managed to get up and come after him. Unfortunate, Drake thought, as he crashed through tree branches to the forest floor. Staggering to his feet he took off running again, getting pelted by pixie arrows as he went. Breaking free of the forest Drake realized he had gotten turned around, and was heading back to the market. Oh well. Nothing he could do about it now. Sprinting for all he was worth, he weaved left and right, avoiding most of the arrows, but still looking like a pin cushion, Drake ran back onto paved ground; the highway running into the derelict magic district. As he came between buildings, raised above the ground on the higher up freeway path, he dove off the side, crashing through a window into an old building, and falling down the stairs to the floor level, he dashed out of the building and into a weapons shop across the street, through the back door, and into a large man, bouncing off onto the floor.
gabrielwhist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:15 AM   #59
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

Rayne took Kaede's advice. he knew that if he went all out, he was likely to hurt more than just his target.
"looks like im gomma have to go old fashioned again" he remewrked reaching for the two short blades he kept on the back of his hip. he wasnt a baad swordsman. but he hated it because it made things so much harder.. he preffered fighting in wilderness whenre he could let go and let his power destroy anything without the worry of injuring innocent bystanders..

he drew his blades and started running. he jumped and created a wind blast to heave him up to the giants level. varghan was already taking blows from kaede without incident when he turned around and locked eyes with Rayne for a moment. then Rayne struck.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:27 PM   #60
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

Quote:
(OOC: I'd actually love to have some huge fight scene, but I have no idea how Reiki could be applied in combat, and you haven't mentioned any other powers. Besides that, Varghan is a smart enough guy to know his limits. The current numbers are five (merchant, his guards, Kaede, and Rayne) on one (Varghan). So, Varghan is gonna try and gtfo. Sorry to disappoint.)
((Reiki can be used in several ways, Kaede uses it to temper his muscles to become swifter and stronger (like an aura). Only Kaede uses it, so far. Other powers are godspeed (I'll explain when I use it) and transformation.

P.S.: Gabe, you have too much free time. :P

And gussa, how does Rayne know Kaede's name? Interesting.))

The disparity between Kaede's size and Varghan's size was huge. By all rights, though, 25% should have been enough to do some damage to Varghan. But the brute was shrugging off his punches like flies.

Kaede held off for a second. Varghan turned and the wind guy struck. Now, while he had a second's reprive, Kaede considered.

First, what was with his power level? It was too low. Kaede released 25 percent, but it only felt like ten.

Then he had it- He was too tired. Whatever was causing his lethargy was back, in spades. He'd have to find a cure. In the meantime, he'd have to release more Reiki.

Second, where did Kaede know Varghan from? Or, for that matter, the wind guy? Was the lethargy affecting his memory, as well as his body?

Kaede called to the wind guy. "Who are you? How do you know this guy?"

((I won't be on till Monday. Maybe later. Improvise.))

Last edited by Dudeo; 06-20-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:55 PM   #61
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

That klutz was fast, but his hits didn't mean much to Varghan. The style reminded him of someone he'd met before, but there wasn't anytime to really look at his face in between those hits. Suddenly, he stopped-probably realized his effort was being wasted. The clumsy man turned around to Rayne, asking "Who are you? How do you know this guy?"
Rayne couldn't answer though, he didn't have the time; he was launching his own assault on Varghan. The large man fired several rounds at the boy, but deflected them with a wind barrier and his blades. Varghan jumped back to avoid being a part of the crater Rayne left on his landing, and Rayne's relentless barrage commenced.
Varghan struggle to avoid each blow and attempt to pull out a short blade he hid in a specially designed pants pocket, blocking some attacks with his gun. Rayne stopped for a second and stepped away from the fight, no doubt readying some sort of concentrated blast to throw Varghan off balance. It gave him time to pull out his blade though, which would mean a lot in the long run of the fight. He held it in front of him, one had supporting the blades end defensively just as the blast came. A small bullet type wind shot forth from in front of Rayne and hit the sword. Varghan stumbled from the impact, and Rayne rushed forward to take advantage of the opening. But as Varghan attempted to regain his composure, another man crashed into him from behind. The newcomer fell back onto the ground while Varghan lurched forward, unexpectedly running into Rayne mid-rush, and stopping his attack. Rayne's speed rolled the two of them back into the newcomer, and all of them lay in a pile.
...They were making that other guy look not-so-klutzy.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:05 AM   #62
MeTal CaNdYcaNe
Foxy gal meow meow

((Ha, that last line got a laugh from me, Ryu ;D))

Adirae awoke with an immense throbbing in her shoulder, though somehow she knew it felt far better than it should. There was a large gauze type bandage protecting her wound, and an absolutely heinous smell was seeping from it. Now she understood. Someone had made her a poultice of sorts. She remembered Marcus babbling about those. Actually, he had taught her a considerable amount about using herbs. Once he had even told her she'd make a fantastic Kitchen Witch, if she were to want to do that sort of thing. The thought was laughable to her. Though she had healed various wear and tears with salves and whatnot he had shown her how to make.

Bringing herself back to the present, she realized she was certainly not in Jeriah's shop, nor her own home. So where was she? She peeked out from one of the various shawls that had been draped tent style from the ceiling so that Aridae had a place to recuperate, and saw much to her surprise she was in the store she had purchased her locket from. Jeriah was stubbornly leaning against the wall, even though there were several places to sit, as the shopkeeper spoke to him.

"Jeriah, you should know better than to let your pets go wandering the streets alone. Especially not after Varghan. He's a frequent customer of mine, and he's certainly not known for his kind spirit!" She said this with a wicked smile.
That beast of a man had a name! Varghan. Wait, she had used Jeriah's name too...they KNEW each other? Then again, Jeriah was acting far too...stand offish. Adirae wondered what had happened between them.
"Adirae is not a pet, she is a FRIEND. Surely you saw what was going on in front of your own shop, why didn't you stop that fiend?!" he was sure getting ruffled.

"When I was a girl, I loved to watch a snake toy with it's food before quickly stealing it's life from it."

"Cassilda, you always were cruel."

A devious chuckle escaped her lips. "Did I leave her in the streets bleeding to death?"
That reminded Jeriah he should check on Adirae. Besides, he'd had enough of this insufferable woman.
Adirae realized she was leaning much farther out of her hideaway than she had been. Jeriah was looking over, but instead of the frown her snooping often earned her, a smile broke out across his face.
"You're awake! But Cassilda only just brought us in...You are a strange one."
"Yes," she hissed "Healing far too quick for a hu...girl your age." Cassilda was actually rather surprised by this. To herself, she thought "But she couldn't be a...I felt nothing when I brought her in, almost completely flat energy. This is the work of a rather powerful mask..."

"Thanks for this. Smells horrid though." Adirae said, pointing at her bandage.

"Ta˝gan-ta˝gan often does. Did the trick, though, I'm sure. At any rate, don't go chasing monstrosities like the fool girl you are for a while."

With that, Adirae heard a loud, strange sound coming from outside. Reminded her of a tree being ripped from the ground by a nasty storm. Quickly, she got to one of the shops various windows, though she had to move yet another shawl so as to be able to see out. The scene that met her eyes confused her. She turned away. There was no way...there was a man in the...air. She was sure this was the work of something in the poultice. Or maybe she was still unconscious, and somewhere with Jeriah!

She took a deep breath, blinked thrice, and looked back. There was SO a guy in the air. He happened to be doing a decent job of taking down Varghan at least. But she couldn't wrap her mind around how he was staying well above Varghan's height. She glanced back at Jeriah and Cassilda, to see what they thought about all this. Jeriah didn't wuite knew what to do, but Cassilda seemed to be having ball, her eyes were glittering wickedly and she let out a feral laugh every few seconds.

She wished she could go outside to find out what this really was, but with the condition her arm was in, all she could do was sit back and watch.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:23 AM   #63
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

((
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudeo View Post
((And gussa, how does Rayne know Kaede's name? Interesting.))
im just writing in third person... sorry if it confused you... if you want ill just go back to assuming unknown identities...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudeo View Post
First, what was with his power level?
it was clearly >9000))

the Klutz had distracted Rayne a fraction when he yelled something out. Rayne didnt catch it due to the wind rushing around his ears as he created a concentrated shot of air.
as hard as he was fighting, Rayne didnt seem to be making a dent in Varghans fight. "i may have to step things up a bit" hew thought to himself.
while he and varghan traded blows and blocks, Rayne lowered the temperature of the air around the floor behind Varghan creating a thin layer of ice. after that his attack intensened. he had to push Varghan back onto the slick to subdue him.
a voice rang in the back of his counciousness. a distant memory
"You promised you would never kill" even remembering the incident made Rayne hurt inside. he quickly ignored it and went back to attacking Varghan. he prayed that this ice trap would work.. but there was only one way to find out...
Old 06-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #64
gabrielwhist
Banned

Drake lay, dazed and wounded on the floor, taking in the scene above him. He wasn't sure who was the good guy and who was the bad guy, so he just tried to get the hell out of there, scrabbling backwards across the ground. He could feel the life energy draining out of him as he slowly bled to death. Blackness started to close in around him, slowly he was falling into unconciousness. "NO." He thought, "I have to... deliver... the package." Struggling to his feet, he fell backwards, slamming into the wall behind him, and pushing himself up, his blood leaving a trail along the wall. He stabbed his sword into the ground to right himself, and wearily staggered forward, the world coming in and out of focus, blackness swelling, then overly bright light clearing it away, then back to darkness. Barely able to move he tried to move onwards, unsure of where he was going, but possessed by an unshakable need, an undeniable urge, to continue moving.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #65
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

(OOC: Since Dudeo isn't here, and his character seems good guy-ish, I'm gonna have Kaede use Reiki on Drake. Should keep his character busy without being awkwardly ignored. Hope you guys don't mind.)

Everyone recovered quickly...well, except that new guy. That pincushion stumbled over to the wall, looking like he'd die in just seconds. Varghan knew immediately that he was dragging trouble-why else would he be in such rotten condition? But that wasn't an immediate threat. Right now, he had to deal with Rayne.
Varghan turned to face his opponent when he noticed that klutzy (but not so much as everyone else) guy running over to the newcomer. He laid his hands on him, and some strange light came out. Probably a healing technique.
Rayne charged while Varghan was distracted, ramming a shoulder in his gut, and pushing him back. It was good hit, enough to hurt, but it didn't really do any damage besides that. Varghan attempted to regain his balance, but only found himself sliding on the surface beneath him. ...Ice. Sonuvabitch.
Varghan knew what was coming. Rayne was going to get him, and he couldn't compose himself enough to do anything about it. A sword found itself in the shoulder of his sword arm, and the two of them fell over from the force of the hit.
"How is it, Varghan!?"
The boy was yelling in Varghan's face, another meaningless taunt. Varghan knew what Rayne was going for, but he just didn't care. Rayne raised his other blade, ready to strike, when a loud screech sounded from behind. The two of them glanced in the direction of the noise, hoping to catch it's source.
A griffon rider, and a few fairies...they were probably after that other guy. Varghan took his turn to attack a distracted opponent, smashing his empty gun against Rayne's face, and pushing him off-Rayne managed to wiggle his sword out as he was thrown off. Varghan was just hoping now to get out of the path of the griffon rider's charge...
Old 06-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #66
gabrielwhist
Banned

As he stumbled along, Drake was hit by a warm light, knitting his torn flesh back together. Gasping as life flooded back into his weary and torn body, his eyes snapped wide open, and the world came back into sharp focus. Unfortunately it held no sights Drake would wish to see. The gryphon riding elf knight and the pixie archers were still hot on his tail, there were two more potential enemies as well, both looking quite powerful. Muttering thanks to the stranger who had healed him, Drake lept at the elf knight, landing on the gryphons neck and swinging his blade at the knights head. The knight ducked, and thrust his own blade forward at Drake, who jumped, kicked the rider in the head, knocking him some thirty odd feet to the ground where he landed with a sickening thud, and did not move.

Taking the gryphons reigns, he swooped down to pick up any of the new warriors who might be allies, crying, "Friends of the Unseelie, to me! There will be great rewards for any who help me." And the help would be much needed, as more Seelie troops were on the horizon, in greater force and numbers now that the alarm had been raised, and Drake sighted as the target.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:32 PM   #67
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

Quote:
(OOC: Since Dudeo isn't here, and his character seems good guy-ish, I'm gonna have Kaede use Reiki on Drake. Should keep his character busy without being awkwardly ignored. Hope you guys don't mind.)
((Sorry for the awkwardness, I'm not online weekends.))

Kaede was distracted from the scene by the newcomer, who seemed to be terribly wounded. The girl's shoulder had been bad, but this guy was bleeding everywhere. Kaede ran over to him, feeling his power surge. His lethargy melted away. He was no longer tired.

As he touched the newcomer, Kaede's Reiki lept the gap. The other's wound's closed rapidly. Kaede wasn't aware that he was capable of healing, but he felt crazy powerful.

The man rose rapidly, muttering something at Kaede. The newcomer jumped onto something. A griffin?!? Where the hell had that come from?
Kaede turned around and balked. The fight between the other two seemed to have been called off. The newest guy had been followed... By an army!

The newcomer shouted. "Friends of the Unseelie, to me!" His presence was making Kaede's power level jump.
The wind guy flew up to the new guy, and he said something. It seemed that they knew each other.
So familiar... all these people...

Kaede's memories started to flow back to him. No time for that. But he knew of Drake, Rayne, and Varghan. Their reuinion was fortuitous. It meant his power could return.

With a yell, Kaede's Reiki exploded, and his power level jumped to 75 percent. He flew forward with incredible speed and promptly began to tear into the opposing army.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:13 AM   #68
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

But as he ran forward, Kaede stumbled and caught his foot on a boulder. He promptly did a faceplant and fell unconscious.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:30 AM   #69
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

"oh my god" rayne thought to himself
this klutz. while he has his skills he is still one of the most clumsy people ever.
"he could do with a bit of training"
but the thought was quickly disturbed as Raynes bubble was penetrated by a single arrow that scratched raynes face. he looked back at the army. it was really close now.
"Lets whip out the big guns!!!!" Rayne shouted as he summoned a force of wind into the face of the opposing mass.. but it suceeded in holding them at bay for a few moments... he would need some help to win this battle...
Old 06-25-2008, 09:34 AM   #70
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

((I'm going to let a few more people post before I wake up Kaede.))
Old 06-25-2008, 08:40 PM   #71
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Varghan facepalmed at the faceplant, letting the seriousness of the situation escape him for but a moment before returning to reality. Rayne switched targets, and the klutz was apparently after them before his mishap. But the newcomer really pissed Varghan off; he stole a griffon and, after dragging all this trouble, wants to escape!
Varghan only sneered in his general direction, not really having time for anything else. Oh well. Nothing like some exercise.
He dropped his weapons on the ground, and transformed. It's a fairly quick process, and a little painful, but Varghan kinda likes it better that way. Within seconds, Varghan released his true form, a wolf easily rivaling the size of the griffons he was to fight, and more powerful.
"Rayne! Use your wind to keep those arrows off me, and leave the fighting to someone who can!"
Old 06-26-2008, 06:36 AM   #72
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

"IM JUST WARMING UP!!! GIVE ME SOME TIME JEEZ"
Rayne dropped back to the floor and obeyed Varghan.. as much as he would have loved to see him hit by a few arrows, he knew that Varghan Was a valuable ally at this point in time.
he also created hail. a flurry of golf ball sized ice blocks fell from the sky assaulting the enemy and takiung out the smaller enemies. suddenly a blade split the wind bubble.. while Varghan Distracted Rayne, a Kitsune Swordsman had managed to get the sneak behind him and had tried to silence Rayne quick and easy.
"sneaking up like that isnt exactly fair fighting you know" rayne said after recomposing himself.
"let me se what you got!" he said pulling his short swords back out!
and the battle raged all the while...
Old 06-26-2008, 12:25 PM   #73
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

Kaede was still unconsious, but the army had moved so that he was in the midst of it. He was lucky to be hidden by the tall grass he had rolled into.

A goblin-esque creature stepped on Kaede's leg, and nearly lost its balance. "Graas Sqi Dugut!" it swore, in demonic tongue. Kaede stirred slightly. He muttered "Muffinsssszzz.." and fell back asleep.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:14 PM   #74
MeTal CaNdYcaNe
Foxy gal meow meow

((Shit, I left for a few days and forgot about this. Dedication at it finest, eh? Since mine didn't seem to be going anywhere (though it COULD have. i wanted to do the cliche 'girl stumbles upon powers' thing, but whatever) lets just say she went back home and wondered what happened. The end.))
Old 06-26-2008, 01:26 PM   #75
Dudeo
GLITTER ACTION SHIT

((I'm sure your character can get back into the swing of things quite easily. Don't sweat it, just come up with some mildly entertaining reason for why you've been out.))